- G20 Compact with Africa
- Unlocking the Potential of the Global Compact for Migration – Realising Human Rights, Development and Participation
- Making follow-up and review of the 2030 Agenda effective and inclusive – strengthening the High-Level Political Forum of the United Nations
- Requirements for a new partnership agreement between the EU and the African, Caribbean and Pacific countries
- That’s how sustainability works!
- Ethics in Fundraising Videos
- Good intentions are not good enough
- The Urgent Need for Better International Cooperation: Conclusion of the Civil20 Summit
- Shrinking Space for Civil Society: What Can Civil Society Do to Combat This?
- A Look Back: Civil20 Germany 2017
- More political, more flexible, more crisis-resistant
- Champions to be? Making the 2030 Agenda a reality (2017)
- Gender equality as a key to development
- Adopting a rights-based and development-oriented approach to migration
- Overcoming hunger and promoting rural development – A paradigm shift is required
- Instead of turning inward, let's work together to build a more just and sustainable Europe
- More justice in international financial and tax policy
- G20 Engagement Groups: Statement for Open and Inclusive Societies
- More sustainability instead of "cherry picking"
- The G20 and Global Health
- VENRO Strategy 2017-2022
- Civil society threatened all over the world
- A Greater Commitment to Effectiveness
- No courage to commit
- Leaving no one behind in Global Health – What should Germany’s contribution be?
- Hoping for Hamburg – German presidency needs to put the G20 on the track of sustainable development
- G20 and Global Health
- Champions to be? Making the 2030 Agenda a reality (2016)
- Germany and the UN sustainability agenda 2016 - A long way from sustainable
- „We all must act now!“
- DAC Peer Review of Germany 2015
- A New Policy for Global Justice
- From Addis Abeba to New York - Financing Sustainable Development after 2015
- G20 - a contribution to global sustainable policy?
- Policy paper-Post 2015 Development Agenda
- Statement Health in the Post-2015 Agenda
- Accessible & Affordable & Achievable Health in the Post-2015 Agenda (engl.)
- Eight Key Issues for a Post-2015 Global Development and Sustainability Agenda
- Berlin Declaration - Transformative Education for Sustainable Development