Putting in place a systematic procedure and having a policy on managing NGO finances is a good indicator for a credible organization. It will make the organisation stand out before government agencies as well as funding sources. Donor agencies would be most happy to render immediate funding support to such NGOs which have systematic policies in place for effective financial management.
This 2-day online workshop has been specially designed to help finance professionals to maintain the financial efficiency of the organisation through appropriate planning and monitoring of financial transactions, adhering to statutory norms and requirements. This will help NGOs to uphold their financial integrity and the credibility of the organisation.
For your kind information: During the last session on day two of the programme the course leader will discuss the legal norms and statutory requirements pertaining to India. However ‘General Accounting’ practices for NGOs will be the major part of the programme.
- Principles of accounting & financial management.
- System for internal control, finance monitoring and accountability.
- Institutional and project budgeting.
- Financial documentation and reporting.
- Latest developments and updating on FCRA rules and regulations
- Finance professionals working in nonprofit, civil society and community-based organisations
- Heads of Institutions who are non-finance executives but has to be updated on finance
- NGO accountants, auditors and others who are interested in NGO finance management.
Further details can be found under: https://www.kkstiftung.de/en/workshops/current-workshops/finance-management-statutory-requirements-for-ngos/index.htm