In the last years, the expectation that development projects focus more on their impacts (rather than just the smooth implementation of the project measures) has risen dramatically. The scenario due to COVID, raise more expectations to monitor “are we doing right thing”? Organizations and project staff struggle with high expectations to identify pathways of changes and prove those changes.
What will you learn in this workshop?
- A better understanding of monitoring challenges when using a "Theory of Change" approach
- The how of developing indicators for quality aspects
- How to verify if planned changes have been occurred due to your project (concept and tools)
- How to identify unplanned changes and implement them if wanted/ needed in the running system?
Who is this workshop for?
Participants shall be from organizations dealing with projects and programmes of development cooperation in all fields being responsible or involved in activities of project cycle management. Knowledge of formalized planning procedures like log frame-planning and the use of project cycle management is neither required nor will be taught. Having participated in the web training “How to plan a project with Theory of Change” is of advantage but not mandatory.
Indeed a very productive learning workshop, thank you so much for sharing the expertise (participant)
- Inputs and discussions on the relevance of monitoring activities (in the context of development cooperation)
- Inter-active methods through breakout rooms, chat and dialogues will be used, wherever possible. Sharing of the presentations post-workshop, for future reference
Registration and organizational details:
The cost per person for the Zoom-Web-Training is Rs. 4200 (+ 18% Service tax) / 56 €
For registration please fill the online registration. Confirmation will come soon after!
If you have any questions, please contact Ms Sabine Beier: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Deadline will be 9th August 2021
Further details and online registration option can be found: https://www.kkstiftung.de/en/workshops/current-workshops/impact-monitoring-is-more-than-donor-reporting/index.htm