Through this 2-day training course KKID proposes a strategic approach for drafting winning proposals through honing the language in a way to make your projects more compelling to the donor. The program will give the participants a competitive advantage while writing proposals and provide them with the skills to write more effective, persuasive and reader-focused proposals. The course emphasizes on applied tools and techniques for creating winning proposals considering the best practices.
This programme is aimed at building the capacity of NGO partners to help them design and write fundable proposals.
- Fundamentals of a quality proposal
- Checking the fundability of a Proposal
- Applying the project planning tool for problem, objective and strategy analysis
- Step by step mentoring sessions on designing a proposal using the LFA planning tool
- Cost analysis to build an appropriate budget
Who will Benefit from this Course?
- Those working in nonprofit, civil society and community-based organisations
- Social enterprises
- Programme and project managers who are involved in grant proposal writing
- For those who work or wish to obtain skills in project proposal writing
The Course Leader:
Dr. Tom Jose with over 28 years’ experience in designing, writing and implementing projects will guide you through this process. He has to his credit more than 100 live workshops and half a dozen web-trainings on project planning and proposal formulation. Participants valued his clear and lively
Last Date for Registration: 27th January 2021
For more information, please check the document below.